I have never been alone.
Even when there's nobody, stillness is a companion.
Yes, I made friend with it.
I learned its name, Sunyi.
Even when there's nobody, stillness is a companion.
Yes, I made friend with it.
I learned its name, Sunyi.
It was not always there during the day.
But each night, I had never miss its presence.
It embraced me so tightly in its arms until I fell asleep exhausted
From the endless struggle with the mind.
...
It was no longer a friend. It has become a soulmate.
Until one day, it came in another feature.
It had a figure and a soul.
Came more often during the day.
...
But tonight, there's something different.
It visits me again in the night after a while.
In its old feature, it comes with a new companion for me.
I learn its name, Rindu.
But each night, I had never miss its presence.
It embraced me so tightly in its arms until I fell asleep exhausted
From the endless struggle with the mind.
...
It was no longer a friend. It has become a soulmate.
Until one day, it came in another feature.
It had a figure and a soul.
Came more often during the day.
...
But tonight, there's something different.
It visits me again in the night after a while.
In its old feature, it comes with a new companion for me.
I learn its name, Rindu.

Comments
Post a Comment