“I told you I am so messed up. My mind, my heart, I’ve never been sure about them,” I continued. He looked me in the eye.
“You did tell me. But I never agree until I witnessed it by myself. You’re so naive in a way but too mistrustful in other way,” His gaze was now full of pity. I look away.
“How could you have too much of everything inside you? I can’t even imagine,” he continued.
I throw my head back laughing hard that I burst into tears, “Please don’t. Not that look. You know, you just filled me with that satisfaction,” I wiped my tears.
“Still I am unable to make sense of that enjoyment you get when you left me with annoying thoughts about you,” he stroke my hair and I pull back.
“I am sorry.. I.. I was just.. It’s a...”
He leaned forward and kiss my forehead. At one moment I thought I’ll feel nothing. Instead, I feel my bone liquefy and pool in my shoe. There was this surprising feeling of endearment.
But then my lungs quicken and my chest gets painful as I heard him whispers, “Thank you for letting me in.”
I am trembling.
You just made a mistake
“You did tell me. But I never agree until I witnessed it by myself. You’re so naive in a way but too mistrustful in other way,” His gaze was now full of pity. I look away.
“How could you have too much of everything inside you? I can’t even imagine,” he continued.
I throw my head back laughing hard that I burst into tears, “Please don’t. Not that look. You know, you just filled me with that satisfaction,” I wiped my tears.
“Still I am unable to make sense of that enjoyment you get when you left me with annoying thoughts about you,” he stroke my hair and I pull back.
“I am sorry.. I.. I was just.. It’s a...”
He leaned forward and kiss my forehead. At one moment I thought I’ll feel nothing. Instead, I feel my bone liquefy and pool in my shoe. There was this surprising feeling of endearment.
But then my lungs quicken and my chest gets painful as I heard him whispers, “Thank you for letting me in.”
I am trembling.
You just made a mistake
Comments
Post a Comment