It was one lovely friday. The cloudy skies were crystal clear. I was standing there, surrounded by people and their warmth while doing something fun: commenting to their unfunny jokes.
Everything was fine and I was feeling so alive when my anxiety stroke me.
Really hard. Out of the blue.
It took only 2 minutes for It to sucks light from the sun. It invites the storm and clouds to gather beneath me. Everyone around me turns to stranger and the jokes turns into bitter. I felt lost and everything around me became unfamiliar.
I felt ill and went home with uneasy feeling that evening. At that moment I knew that a hard battle awaits and something is visiting me soon: my demon.
It was a fearful night, I was with no one. My heart felt uneasy, I was trembled and shivered remembering the last time my demon was around, I was still unable to tame it. I was going to lose my mind so I cried in despair and asked for His help.
I was so desperate and longing for a presence that I even asked him to manifest himself so I can feel a presence. I didn't want to be alone with my demon when it comes
I felt restless.
The fear grew inside me sucks the air from my lung and I could hardly breathe. My chest was in ache. Then I closed my eyes.
I was trying to enjoy the torment of the prison I was unable to escape when I heard a familiar cracked and raw voice whispers,
"I am here."
A wave of terror hit me. Then I lose my mind.
Everything was fine and I was feeling so alive when my anxiety stroke me.
Really hard. Out of the blue.
It took only 2 minutes for It to sucks light from the sun. It invites the storm and clouds to gather beneath me. Everyone around me turns to stranger and the jokes turns into bitter. I felt lost and everything around me became unfamiliar.
I felt ill and went home with uneasy feeling that evening. At that moment I knew that a hard battle awaits and something is visiting me soon: my demon.
It was a fearful night, I was with no one. My heart felt uneasy, I was trembled and shivered remembering the last time my demon was around, I was still unable to tame it. I was going to lose my mind so I cried in despair and asked for His help.
I was so desperate and longing for a presence that I even asked him to manifest himself so I can feel a presence. I didn't want to be alone with my demon when it comes
I felt restless.
The fear grew inside me sucks the air from my lung and I could hardly breathe. My chest was in ache. Then I closed my eyes.
I was trying to enjoy the torment of the prison I was unable to escape when I heard a familiar cracked and raw voice whispers,
"I am here."
A wave of terror hit me. Then I lose my mind.

Comments
Post a Comment